I cannot imagine what my life would be like without my cloud! I have a blog I have had for several years and even though at first I was hesitant to join Facebook I don't know now how I lived without it!
I really enjoy reading on my Kindle and love watching movies on Netflix.
I also enjoy downloading new movies instantly to my PS3.
I shop online and have met so many of my friends online. Really good friends I would have never had met had it not been for the internet.
I have lots of info stored online.
Since the beginning I have stored pictures online. It is incredibly convenient to always have a fresh copy of the picture you want and just print it off if needed.

Since you posted this Monday you didn't get comments so I thought I'd comment :-) I agree, I do so much more online now than I did even 5 years ago...I just forwarded my mail to my summer address for instance, all online, forget going to the PO to get the forms. Now that's a good thing!
ReplyDelete