Friday, June 15, 2012

I found the video very interesting. It made me really stop and think. What else is possible? Will we be able to get our drivers licenses on line? Will long lines at the DMV be a thing of the past?
We can shop, fill out forms, do all our banking, pay all our bills,even buy a pet online! That is pretty amazing.
Soon we won't even have to go anywhere, we will be Skyping our Dr. or doing a job interview, I mean there are endless possibilities.

3 comments:

  1. I think we can already do most of this and more...drivers license online...yes...skype doctors yes. It's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right eventually we will not have to leave the house for anything, but is that a good thing? People go to online dating sites now instead of just going out, and seeing what happens. The art of face to face communications is becoming extinct. Are we going in the right direction with technology?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good beginning, Rhiannon, but I'd love to see you expound more on the content of the prompts in your future blog posts. A few mentions of the parts of the KK talk that prompted these thoughts would have been good.

    ReplyDelete