I really enjoy blogging and I hope that I learn alot from this class!
I have been reading blogs for about 8 years now. And Have had my own blog for around the same time. I use it to write about what is happening in my family and how the kids are growing. Uploading photos of them etc.
I have no background in technology, just kind of self taught, but I have always loved bing on the computer and I also love gadgets.
I really want to learn more about the terms used in web building and learn how to write HTML.
I have taken a moodle class before so I am not nervous about it. I am just kind of nervous that I will miss something. Time passes pretty quickly in the summer so I am afraid I might miss an assignment or something!
I have been reading blogs for about 8 years now. And Have had my own blog for around the same time. I use it to write about what is happening in my family and how the kids are growing. Uploading photos of them etc.
I have no background in technology, just kind of self taught, but I have always loved bing on the computer and I also love gadgets.
I really want to learn more about the terms used in web building and learn how to write HTML.
I have taken a moodle class before so I am not nervous about it. I am just kind of nervous that I will miss something. Time passes pretty quickly in the summer so I am afraid I might miss an assignment or something!
No comments:
Post a Comment