Well I hope no one actually sees this! It is late, but trust me I have been working on this forever, and for some reason I can never get a silent moment! So What you are seeing is a pretty edited (children screaming like they are dying and dogs barking etc) but it still has some comical moments.....or should I say disasters, especially when the dogs hair looks absolutely terrible!
Hahahahaha! I LOVE this! Your daughter gets an A+, the Yorkie has to go to her room, and you're a real trooper to put this up for us, thanks :-)
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud, Rhiannon, when you had Lucy's hair straight up! Dogs lick their lips when they're nervous, but she was also willing to let you do it, so you're the alpha! I liked the kids in the background; I had to bribe mine with video game time alone in his bedroom to get some peace. My mother also told me that "To beautiful requires some pain." Oh for the days of pincurls. The running commentary was not only funny but very well timed. Thanks!
ReplyDelete